• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Northeast Coast Recommendations

Rsquared

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I've never been to the northeast so I'm looking for any recommendations on roads or routes from say Ohio up to Nova Scotia? This will be predominantly pavement and I plan to avoid the big cities and interstates as much as possible. I plan to see Gettysburg and do the Cabot Trail, so I'm looking for a route go somewhat diagonally between the two. Anyone ridden the coastal road #1?

Might hit Cape Breton Island NS. Highway 1 around St Johns NF (aka the Rock) pretty nice, not sure about the rest.

I made the trip to Nova Scotia in 2013. Here's the link to my blog for that trip (the posts are in reverse order, last entry first). 2013 Nova Scotia Trip We were able to miss NYC and Boston, but still had to go through some city sections to skirt around them. Hope you enjoy your trip. Be sure to get a lobster or two while in Maine.

Later, Bud...

Back