• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

November Celina pie run reports

Glad to be here with fellow TWTers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20e9ce952b1ca084f1ee6a22a2c8bdbb.jpg

Q and I had a good time getting there. We can make a 30 mile trip take almost two hours - it's an art [emoji106] Excellent company, quite fine coconut cream pie - good to see you all! Time to find the oil leak now. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had a great time and made new friends.
Thanks Fergie for showing me around.
Ohhhhh and I rolled past 3000 miles on the bike and personally as well.

Last edited:
Interesting morning. I had a nice route planned, but got up and battery was dead. Only 3 volts. Went to Batteries Plus and it was in warranty. Got a new one and on the road before 9:15. I ended up taking the freeway, but it was still a great ride. Good to see all of you. Looking forward to the Great Divide Ride in June. :)

That pulled pork onion ring and Cole slaw sandwich was the best lunch I've had in a long time. Coffee and banana cream pie was the piece-de-resistance. Great seeing familiar face and seeing new ones. Those that didn't get a chance to dialogue about The Great Divide Ride will have another chance. Me, dualsportrider and Jampad will coordinate another meeting to discuss. Stay tuned.

That pulled pork onion ring and Cole slaw sandwich was the best lunch I've had in a long time. Coffee and banana cream pie was the piece-de-resistance. Great seeing familiar face and seeing new ones. Those that didn't get a chance to dialogue about The Great Divide Ride will have another chance. Me, dualsportrider and Jampad will coordinate another meeting to discuss. Stay tuned.

Maybe I can ride with you guys some now that I have " dual sport" bike!

Hey JoToPe, do you know the other Rich's handle on here... Trying to figure out who everyone is.... Also, the guy on my left (horrible with names).... I know he is interested in the June ride...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hey JoToPe, do you know the other Rich's handle on here... Trying to figure out who everyone is.... Also, the guy on my left (horrible with names).... I know he is interested in the June ride...

Simmons1

I think they other guy to your right was Goyko. He was riding the other blue 800gs. :)

nice turn out, half the people there were there for a ride discussion.
this turned out to be a expensive pie run for me costing me $400 on top of lunch!
I stopped into a hobby shop I had not been into in a long time to take care of all the tea I drank, and ended up remembering the hard way why I had not been in there in a long time. it gets expensive visiting there.
I got a drone, with GPS 2.4 and 5.8 ghz HD 1080P camera with HD monitor on remote.

gonna get some December pie run drone footage!

now to some pictures.

panoramic parking lot
9B3B7508-BD28-4B8D-A2C7-03CD9B476C26_zpsl3rmd8qb.jpg

gratuitous chocolate cream pie pic
081FB0ED-276E-4112-AD53-850C3B418450_zpsa7skqvrk.jpg

took a couple pictures in the new portrait mode the eye phone 7+ does.
B583A20C-F028-42A9-98C8-A4E3D2EDD586_zps5iiknrcr.jpg

62EF8CF8-AB50-4684-8B47-06BA9B89CB88_zpsc4hknouv.jpg

Neil Peart's bike!!:eek2:
37BDD3B3-7523-47FA-B0A7-6F8BD7FF7A5B_zps0phaqvvi.jpg

had to get one of Q marking his spot!:lol2:
A531500B-B6D9-4828-BE22-9638A108996E_zpshqfnthpk.jpg

I think they other guy to your right was Goyko. He was riding the other blue 800gs. :)
Yep.. I remembered him.. Guy on my left I was wondering about... I think he has car towing trailer..

Q has forgiven you for the Harley crack [emoji13](mostly). Hobby shops are perfect for vacation fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nice turn out, half the people there were there for a ride discussion.
this turned out to be a expensive pie run for me costing me $400 on top of lunch!
I stopped into a hobby shop I had not been into in a long time to take care of all the tea I drank, and ended up remembering the hard way why I had not been in there in a long time. it gets expensive visiting there.
I got a drone, with GPS 2.4 and 5.8 ghz HD 1080P camera with HD monitor on remote.

gonna get some December pie run drone footage!

now to some pictures.

panoramic parking lot
9B3B7508-BD28-4B8D-A2C7-03CD9B476C26_zpsl3rmd8qb.jpg

gratuitous chocolate cream pie pic
081FB0ED-276E-4112-AD53-850C3B418450_zpsa7skqvrk.jpg

took a couple pictures in the new portrait mode the eye phone 7+ does.
B583A20C-F028-42A9-98C8-A4E3D2EDD586_zps5iiknrcr.jpg

62EF8CF8-AB50-4684-8B47-06BA9B89CB88_zpsc4hknouv.jpg

Neil Peart's bike!!:eek2:
37BDD3B3-7523-47FA-B0A7-6F8BD7FF7A5B_zps0phaqvvi.jpg

had to get one of Q marking his spot!:lol2:
A531500B-B6D9-4828-BE22-9638A108996E_zpshqfnthpk.jpg

Holly smoke, I was featured on two pictures. I could be a model. :rider:
Joke aside, it was really cool meeting you all. I hope we will meet again to discus that great divide run.

ran into a problem, unmanned aerial vehicles (RC planes and helicopters as well as drones) over .55lbs have to be registered with the FAA and can not be flown within 5 miles of a airport. Crocket airport is 3 miles from the square.

Simmons1 is the other Rich, but don't know the name of the guy to your left. Goyko was on your right and Tallman was on my right.

Thanks JoToPe....

Goyco, I was kind of thinking the same thing about me about the modeling thing.... lol... Hey, it was great meeting you as well.. And, we will meet again to discuss ride... It really is a pleasure hanging with a bunch of men with the same interest....

Back