• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2023 Tuesday Bike Nights

:rider: 3/21 - Playa Azul Seafood & Oyster Bar:rider:
9630 Jones Rd
Houston, TX 77065
Next door to Sicily Pizza

6:30 PMish - 8:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

:storm: or :sun:

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

:rider: 3/28 - No Meeting:rider:

I'm going to be busy this week and I think Skid has a conflict too. We'll get back together the following week 4/4.

I'm not sure why it's been so long since we've gone to Newk's so here we go!

:rider: 4/4 - Newk's:rider:
http://newks.com/
25712 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX
Sandwiches, soups, salads, mac & cheese, and Pizza, etc
6:30 PMish - 8:30 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and what not. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

:rider: 4/11 - Goode Company BBQ :rider:
https://goodecompanybarbeque.com/menus/highway-290/
20102 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—[/b]​

:rider:4/18 - Weng's Express:rider:
10807 Huffmeister Rd
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

Hey folks, I'm just going to skip tonight unless anybody just had their heart set on meeting. :) If you did, go to Willies or something. lol We've been busy with work and other stuff and I'm sure I have enough to do to finish getting ready for MSRH this weekend.

Good news is that I got the rear brake fixed on the SV so I SHOULD be good to go on it this weekend!

Then we can go to Willies next week. :)

:rider: 5/2 - Urban Bird Hot Chicken:rider:
12719 FM 1960
Houston, TX 77065

6:30 PMish - 9:00 PMish

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

POSTPONED until next week. My free appetizer reward may expire but we didn't REALLY need fried pickles anyway!!

I think I have a reward for a free appetizer. Fried pickles on me! :D

:rider:
5/9 - Willie's Grill & Icehouse - Barker Cypress and 290:rider:
Willie's Grill & Icehouse,
24236 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ or ๐Ÿš—

Last edited:
I'm probably not going to make it tonight with all of the rain we have had. Y'all have fun!

Almost everybody has gotten busy and the weather is still on the fritz so I think we're going to skip this week.

Ok, I think I'll make it this week! AND I think I still have a reward for a free appetizer. Fried pickles on me! :D

:rider: 5/16 - Willie's Grill & Icehouse - Barker Cypress and 290:rider:
Willie's Grill & Icehouse,
24236 Northwest Fwy
Cypress, TX 77429

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

I'm not going to list anything for tonight 5/23. I still have a lot of work to do getting ready to go to Hallett this weekend.

:rider: 5/30 - Harris County Smokehouse :rider:
19811 Northwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

:rider: 6/6 - La Hacienda:rider:
12503 Telge Rd
Cypress, TX 77429

http://lahaciendaonthecreek.com/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

I'm not sure if everybody can make it with the Scooter Cannonball run starting soon but either way, me and Melanie are having Chinese Tuesday night! :)

:rider:6/13- Weng's Express:rider:
10807 Huffmeister Rd
Houston, TX 77065

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

๐Ÿ
or ๐Ÿš—

Back