• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Off Road Parks?

Reaction score
I see there are a few off road parks in the Houston Area and Huntsville.
Are they any fun to ride with a dirt bike or Adventure bike?

When forest is open, it's pretty fun. 85 miles of trails. That said last week did a number on it. No idea on reopening date. IMO most of the close to Houston parks are mud parks for quads. 3 Palms and Rio Bravo have small trail sections and the tracks. 3 Palms is under flood water right now.

When forest is open, it's pretty fun. 85 miles of trails. That said last week did a number on it. No idea on reopening date. IMO most of the close to Houston parks are mud parks for quads. 3 Palms and Rio Bravo have small trail sections and the tracks. 3 Palms is under flood water right now.
Yes I know the SHNF, I know pretty much all the loops and public accessible tracks around, but I wanted to know about the Off Road Parks…

Not Houston "local" but you have Hidden Falls. Its been on my list to get out and visit.

Yes definitely on my list as well, there some Videos on YouTube about it. Seems to be fun for both Adv and Dirt bikes,

Possibly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240506_200050_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240506_200050_Instagram.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 15
Back