• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rich Mountain Rendezvous 2021 - we're BAAAAaaaccckkk!

sKatZ

Chronically lost
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Kat
Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 9.32.08 AM.png

Mark that calendar! We've got some lost time to make up and we're looking forward to seeing you at the 21-again-th year for the Rich Mountain Rendezvous!

We cannot thank you all for stepping up and helping the children CASA of the Ouachita Region supports in this past year. The need for that constant caring presence has been amplified for these young lives.

Let us say thank you in person in 2021!

WHAT: Rich Mountain Rendezvous - rmr4casa.com
WHEN: September 16-19, 2021
WHERE: Queen Wilhelmina State Park, Mena, AR
WHY: Support CASA of the Ouachita Region

Flyer now attached in case you want to share it!

PS: If you have some cool 2020 virtual rally pictures you want to share, please email them to rmr4casa@gmail.com!

Attachments

• RMR-Flyer-21 AGAIN.pdf
    602 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
Already had it on the calendar because I was assuming you'd be having it.

Already had it on the calendar because I was assuming you'd be having it.
I'm a little behind on doing things (as usual). Thanks for avoiding the holiday rush, Rusty!

Folks, it's a bit less than six months to the thing we do in that place where we do it! I'm so glad we're going to be able to hang together again.

Please note that the RMR site has a direct link to Arkansas State Parks COVID policies. It's probably going to be a changing thing over time but please be sure to get familiar with what's going on as we get closer.

Speaking of COVID, I want to apologize in advance for limited cheering and holla-ing to all of you wonderful folks. I'm not quite up to my usual self yet. Please do share the event (it's also on Facebook). Cynthia has only got half her staff working on this (that's me... running about 50%) so your energy is deeply appreciated.

Take good care of yourselves! See you in September!!!

Reactions: cdc
We were talking about this ride tonight. It's always a good time for a great cause. It's on the calendar and a Thursday arrival is looking good, but I'm still working the calendar.

Registered and booked a lodge room. If you're seriously planning on attending this, I'd make reservations soon. This year will be a tough year to get hotels and rental cars.

Registered and booked a lodge room. If you're seriously planning on attending this, I'd make reservations soon. This year will be a tough year to get hotels and rental cars.
wise advice - and THANK YOU!!!!

i be there! I heard there is some decent riding and camping in that part of Oklahoma and Arkansas:pirate:

i be there! I heard there is some decent riding and camping in that part of Oklahoma and Arkansas:pirate:
Shhhhhh! Don't tell anyone! Or tell everyone - it's all good :-D

Been trying to make it out to this since 2019. Still need to run it by my work, but maybe this year is the year!

For the first time I will be arriving on Thursday. In the past, there has been Jambalaya or gumbo cooked by a genuine cajun. I cannot remember the man's name, but he was very nice. Will that be part of the program this year?

For the first time I will be arriving on Thursday. In the past, there has been Jambalaya or gumbo cooked by a genuine cajun. I cannot remember the man's name, but he was very nice. Will that be part of the program this year?
We're still working out the details on the Thursday night dinner. It usually get settled when we're close to go time so we have a good solid count of hungry folks. Not sure who's cooking this year yet!

Well, I finally got around to signing up. I can't remember how many I've been to so I guessed.

Back