• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roll The Bones Rally VI - Oct 23-25, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in. I will do the sand clinic on Friday, Morning class and an afternoon class.If we do a full class it will have to be at Ghostrancho on Thursday. That may be trying to pack too much in a little sack. I think I will need a room for 2. I may be sponsoring a Wounded Worrior, my bike, i'll pay his fees and his room. I will check with his mother this week. I love this game.

As an"Oh by the way"... Thanks to Rsquared for watching out for me on the BOM, I will just say I wasn't at my best and Roger stuck with me...Thanks Again.

My6 and I are IN if I can still get a cabin. Looking forward to it! Would like to take Brad's class, too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To Whom It May Concern

Wednesday is PAYDAY!!! I'll register shortly after that, prob'ly Friday as I'm heading North on Thursday to pick up a certain little Uni-Go trailer and, while up there, will visit an ol' friend. He's 84/85 and is the guy who let me have the R100RT, his last bike, and I dunno how many visits we have left. :pray::pray::pray: A bottle of good Scotch will be consumed, I expect.​

:bow: Colonel John :bow:

Last edited:
My6 and Travel Diva have reserved Cabin #1...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

In!

Rusty (Woodbutcher) and I are confirmed for Cabin #28 thu/fri/sat night.

Just sent RTB registration/t-shirt via PayPal a few minutes ago.

:rider: :eat: :mrgreen:

~m

My6 and I are on the list and paid through PayPal. Where is the form we are supposed to fill out with t-shirt sizes?

My6 and I are on the list and paid through PayPal. Where is the form we are supposed to fill out with t-shirt sizes?

It's on the registration page. [emoji16]
d4570bb492762fd69806ed186d99ce73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doh! I didn't scroll down far enough! Thanks, I'll finish our registration now. [emoji14]

Okay, we've paid and now we've registered with our name and t-shirt preference. I should have bought "RTB for Dummies"...

Okay, we've paid and now we've registered with our name and t-shirt preference. I should have bought "RTB for Dummies"...

We might offer that as a clinic at the rally:trust:

Note to all, I have just returned from Houston and will update the IN list tomorrow.

Cabin reserved, will be there Thursday to help out with registration and such and whatever.

Quoted because . . . I can.

Will be in Cabin 19. Spare bed offered to snapp600 but he's waffling, likely because he's ashamed of his KLR. Or because he's young and good-lookin' and I'm old and not good-lookin' and perpetually horny and . . . . :trust:

:rofl:

Will be in Cabin 19. Spare bed offered to snapp600 but he's waffling, likely because he's ashamed of his KLR. Or because he's young and good-lookin' and I'm old and not good-lookin' and perpetually horny and . . . . :trust:

What happens in Cabin 19 needs to stay in Cabin 19! :rofl:

Well I was thinking of sharing a cabin with you until that last part about being perpetually horny:rolleyes:

OR I could say I regret that I have but one liver to pickle to the cause....

Last edited:
I'll hold the Polaroid...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back