• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale *** Sale Pending *** KTM 520 EXC 2002 Need carb work and battery but great bike overall $650. Need out of the garage

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Zmarzly
*** Price updated 6/8/2023 just want to get it out of the garage ***

KTM 520 EXC 2002 ready for long distance adventure.
Has been sitting in the garage too long. Needs love, battery, and carb work to get it back on the trails.
Great tires - MT21 front, Dunlop 606 rear
13l /3.4 gal tank (original 9L / 2.3gal included)
Steering stabilizer mount (steering stabilizer not included)
Trailtech Endurance speedometer
Fisher oversize seat (see picture)
Rear rack
Extra LED headlight included.
Auxiliary side mounted gas tank, approx. 1.1 gal. Can be removed, original plastic included. See picture.
Almost new chain/sprocket.

*** $650 ***

20210808_185216-jpg.jpg

20210808_185345-jpg.jpg

20210808_185240-jpg.jpg

20210808_185251-jpg.jpg

If anything falls through I’ll bite. Sending a pm just in case

Wow someone is getting a smoking deal for sure.
Glad I was working and didn’t see this or I would be in trouble as I’m supposed to be thinning and not adding.

If it’s not sold I’ll take it. Where is it? I can send PayPal or whatever and pick it up later.

glad to see it gone. Almost had me thinking of a project, then I thought, humm old KTM? You have to orange blood to mingle with this crowd. Kidding aside, looks like a nice bike :-)

Back