• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sandwinder time!

Example of what the line looks like, now Sandwinders will be much longer! Note numbers in picture, 60, followed by 24, 49 eat. No order, just line up.

ABF6C10D-1F8F-4013-A5EC-69108ABC91C6.jpeg

I've watched lots of SandWinder YouTubes from the last couple of years and each has shown starts of four or five riders. What am I missing?

Depends on format, regular enduro is 4 or 5 per row by row number.
Don't know what else to say. This is sprint format.
I did notice in one they were doing 3 at first test. That helps.

I was wondering if being a Sprint was the difference. Thank you for this info.

FWIW, it'll be a blast, not trying to complicate things. Just go and have fun. You're in a very competitive class.

Last edited:
Yes sir, I know and wouldn't have it any other way. A bud told me I should go open C. Naaaaaa....I thoroughly expect to bring up the rear out there and am looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Well I registered early and was assigned row 23 with three other riders. They also post that there's a limit of 350 this year.
I can see on Livelaps where my son and I were assigned numbers, but no rows. Hope I’m square. I’m planning on driving out Saturday for registration at 6 to make sure I’m square.

My son is so excited he’s likely to pee his pants.

Reactions: my6
I can see on Livelaps where my son and I were assigned numbers, but no rows. Hope I’m square. I’m planning on driving out Saturday for registration at 6 to make sure I’m square.

My son is so excited he’s likely to pee his pants.
Luke and Robert? 73 and 78 is your "row" number. In this format doesn't matter except for scoring.

"Pam N Greg Linbeck no. Not sure why they assign row numbers. Lol
Tests 2&3 are single file starts (it’s either 15 seconds or 30 second gap). And test 1 are rows of 3. Test 1 is the same open field that the Torcs race started at.
This is all assuming that it’s the same as last year. I think it is because the sheet says tests 2&3 start a mile away from the base camp."

COPIED BUT LITTLE MORE INFO. MAKE RIDERS MEETING.

58*, maybe little shower today to pack sand!

Last edited:
I find it really amazing, all 3 over 60/70 groups combined has 38 entries. Lots of old guys, very cool.

Back