• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale (SOLD) 2003 Honda CRF150F for $1,200

Reaction score
First Name
Garon
This bike was purchased new from the dealer (have title) in 2003 for my wife. She rode it at Zar's ranch (San Antonio) to keep me company but it rarely gets ridden. It is still in very good shape and we would like someone else to enjoy it. I have every ride recorded and all maintenance documented. I would prefer to sell it on TWT and will make a donation to TWT. The price is $1200 firm in cash. All maintenance is up to date (oil, air filter, valve clearance) per the factory service manual. Please leave me a message here (or private) if you have any questions.

_DSC3837.JPG
_DSC3842.JPG

Last edited:
You sure that's actually been ridden??

Oh yes, it has been enjoyed by my wife. We each bought CRF bikes when I was doing Hare Scrambles and she would get around the properties (to watch me) on this bike. There is a lot of sentimental value with our bikes. I would prefer it go to someone who could enjoy this bike and make many more great memories. Here we are on our CRF250R and CRF150F.
CRF150F.jpg

Last edited:
Curious, is it a 2005 or 2003? Or do you have multiple 150's because your thread and signature are in conflict.

Great price for a really clean and stone reliable trail/pit bike! I had one of these when I was a kid- didn’t do any maintenance at all and beat the **** out of it for years but it never skipped a beat

That was quick, but it was definitely priced for a quick sale. My son has enjoyed his on the time we've been able to get out on it.

Excellent bike and great price.

Congratulations to both buyer and seller.

WIsh I had seen it early today! If it falls through for some reason, I'd like to be next in line.

Garon and buyer … congrats…. Btw Garon you get the award for having the best photos of a bike for sale👏

The bike was picked up by a fellow TWT member this morning. It was great having a chance to meet you sir! A donation has been made to the site.

Call me sentimental... but here is my wife parting with her bike. Hard to believe we bought it from the local dealer 20 years ago. She allowed one last picture this morning as it was being loaded up. :photo:

52541839112_525c825ff8_c.jpg

Back