• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gear For Sale SOLD: Motorcycle trailer (broken coupler) - any offers

Reaction score
Trailer is :
- homemade, has leaf suspension
- new tires + 1 spare
- Excellent condition, ( minus the busted coupler)

I didn't secure my trailer properly and it came right off when leaving my storage locker. Coupler is now twisted.
Stupidity is also a gift of God.

DM for cell

How about claiming Romans 8:28 instead: "all things work for good for those who love God and are called according to his purpose". He teaches through our mistakes all the time. Everyone on this site has some mistakes. But we are not stupid; we just make some mistakes along the way and learn from them :-) I once stuck my finger into a running riding lawnmower lifting up the chute. Ok , some called it stupid, but God saved the finger and 23 stiches later I can still fingerpick a guitar again (somewhat). Not sure what he was teaching me but it worked for good in that I met my Christian brother band mates and stepped into relationships I could not have imagined.

Photo from today, I loaded it up and it bounced off 100ft from the locker :sun:
IMG_20220514_190639.jpg
IMG_20210623_065230.jpg
IMG_20210624_143202.jpg
IMG_20210602_200745.jpg

IMG_20220514_201229.jpg

This is the broken coupler. :)

IMG_20220514_192105 (4).jpg
IMG_20220514_192003.jpg

Move the jack up front and what a great place for a travel box. Big wheels are great. If I didn't already have one I would make you an offer. I like it. Another thing could move everything forward and carry two bikes one in front of the other.
What is the nice dual sport?

Oh man, if you were in the Dallas/Fort Worth area we could totally fix that up in an hour or so. Surely you know someone near you with some basic fabrication skills, right? After all, who built the trailer?

Heck my wife bounced one off one time and into 2 parked cars :-) 40 years later she still hates hooking up trailers

Trailer is :
- homemade, has leaf suspension
- new tires + 1 spare
- Excellent condition, ( minus the busted coupler)

I didn't secure my trailer properly and it came right off when leaving my storage locker. Coupler is now twisted.
Stupidity is also a gift of God.

DM for cell
I don’t see a price?
matt 254-855-0808 thanks

Back