• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Some riding videos I like...

C

Crusty Demon

Got a couple of links to threads where I already compiled some cool videos... later, I will dig up some of my own videos and post 'em here, but the riding videos in these threads are pretty cool, lol. You'll hafta scroll through each thread to access the MX and FMX videos, there are also videos on wingsuit flight, rock climbing, skateboarding, big wave surfing, etc. Meh, they're all good if ya have some time to burn, lol. Just figured I'd post 'em up here, beats going through those threads and culling all the MX and FMX videos, lol. CHEERS! šŸŗ

The Razor's Edge

A Thread For Extreme Sports Fanatics

That second thread has more shots of Cochise Stronghold ripped off from the best climbing guides available... there's some 'overlap' with photos in my introductory thread, but meh, those of you who are familiar with the Stronghold will dig the shots, lol. Alright, the wind is still howling outside, guess it's time for me to get cleaned up and figure out what I'm gonna do today... bike work is out of the question with the flying windblown dust, no point in even opening the shed doors. Oh, well, I have a fridge full o' beer and good food, I'll figure out something, lol. šŸ˜‰

P.S. I watched 'LAWRENCE OF ARABIA' last night, that's such an EPIC FILM! Harkening back to the days when films were made for entertainment, not stinking political propaganda purposes. Kinda like 'THE QUIET MAN' with John Wayne, an absolute pleasure to watch, especially when ya see it for the first time. I've seen both films many times over the years, but they're good enough to watch again if you've waited long enough, lol. And look at the DESERT THUMPER RIDING in the 'LAWRENCE OF ARABIA' flick! Sand Paddle City, lol... šŸ¤£

Back