• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TARA DFW North...February 2024 Happenings

Trail Boss (previous Big Bend organizer) is planning two events at this year’s “Around the Bend” rally. The Desert Challenge 200 & the Big Bend 400. I think the following link will take you direct to his post. If not…it is midway down page one of the “Around the Bend” thread…just scroll down until you find it:

Hey folks…one of our riders has a project bike for sale. His email is copied below. If interested…drop me a note & I will put you in touch.
TP

Here is the information on the Wide Glide I’m selling. Everything is here, and very organized.

1999 Harley-Davidson Wide Glide. FXWDG. 1HD1GEV19XY328915. Only 22,000 miles. Stock.

Sharp two-tone color scheme (Sinister Blue & Diamond Ice). 1450cc, Twin Cam 88 V-Twin.

Apparently, I am a better disassembler than assembler! Truth is, I have too many projects and am cleaning house.

It includes the bike stand, 1999 Harley Davidson Dyna Service Manual, 1999-2005 FXD Twin Cam 88 Clymer Manual as well as 1999 HD Owner’s Manual.

I have tons of pics, attached are a couple before and after.

I’m looking for an offer, so if you know anyone who might be interested, please forward this along.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Back