• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Tag-O-Rama!

Thanks.

New tag, a real ghost wall.

d170ed07-9ded-9f22.jpg

You are right. Cool list though, I would like to see all of them.

This mural seems to have been over looked. The town in which you will find this one has at least 5 murals that I know of all in the downtown area. There is another clue above. If still pressed I can post pics of two of the other murals...

For those of you tracking tag games, you know that Jeff and Lynne currently have 3 tags in 3 different places placed and waiting to be picked up.

Well now. We cant have that. It would be uncivilized.

thanks for leaving the bike. it made getting the tag a snap.
tagcameron.jpg

the tag was in cameron. home of the fighting, i'm assuming, yoemen. yoe pride never dies.

Fast grab, nice bike. Since you have the bike maybe you want to get this one...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313975819.706161.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313975819.706161.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 148
Lets keep it to one at a time, ok? innominate has the ball I believe.

Gee can't take a joke... Just kidding anyway. That tag is from ADV riders and has been buried up in Washington state since August. May just take a Texan to go get it.

good thing i had today off. here's the new tag. There's a hornets nest in the vicinity. So bring your epi pen of you're allergic.

Forestburg.jpg

Yours may be the only pic of that building on the web. Your file name is clever though, because there is a very popular pic of a "First State Bank" Texas on the web....

ForestburgTexasFirstStateBank1007MPrice33.jpg

File name? I know not what you speak of :). Hornets is a clue to a town that is ~15 mi south of the tag. Let me know if you need another clue.

Nice pics. I didn't find any pics of the place when I searched either. Never seen those two before. That's why I left the hornet hint. I saw it on the water tower as I entered town. Did the forestburg thing just to be:twisted: And now there is actually a street number on the steps. They weren't there the first time I was there for a pic. But for some reason the speedy got in the way of the numbers when I took the pic for this tag :)

Hadn't seen that pic either. Iirc I searched for turnersville and first state bank to see how hard it would be to find the tag. It turned up 1 pic iirc. That's why I left the clue. I originally found the pic when I randomly clicked on the photo tab on google maps while zoomed in on the area bc I was riding thru the area and looking for new places to see. It's tagged on google maps. That's the only other place I've seen a pic.

A full month passed. Hmmm, what am I doing this weekend...

I guess I am going to run down and get this ball rolling again Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry this is late, was planning to get another location. It hadn't moved since May so I didn't think anyone was really watching...This will have to do...

Attachments

• IMG_1299.jpg
    IMG_1299.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 155
Back