• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Thanksgiving Gathering -Dec 1-3, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the earliest I can shown up Friday Bob? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that will be here Saturday (Dec. 2nd) there will be several activities to choose from. Mr2Mch said he would lead a ride on some of the back roads (paved) and JT is planning on leading a more dirty route.

So....do we have any riders Saturday????

Post up your choice....

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Hey Bob- I was going to do the TARA ride, but just found out it's all pavement. So... I'd like to roll up to your place for the Saturday ride. Since it's 2.5 hr ride from San Marvelous, I'd like to spend the night.

Rod- What time are y'all headed out for the day ride?

Hey Bob- I was going to do the TARA ride, but just found out it's all pavement. So... I'd like to roll up to your place for the Saturday ride. Since it's 2.5 hr ride from San Marvelous, I'd like to spend the night.

Rod- What time are y'all headed out for the day ride?
I was thinkin..late mornin
But my ride will be paved...(mostly)
County roads & a bit of FMs

Tried to pm you but your storage is full.
My brother owns Millers Smokehouse in Belton
I can bring brisket or sausage
I can bring sides beans/buttered potatoes/ cole slaw
Let me know what would help the most

Rick, I've got fresh pork ham, smoked pork butt and brisket. But if it's no problem some sausage would be awesome, and cole slaw. But either way we're good.

I was thinkin..late mornin
But my ride will be paved...(mostly)
County roads & a bit of FMs

Rod, I'm thinking about bringing either a CB550K or RD350. Old stuff cause they need to be ridden. What type of off pavemet would we be doing, and would I be ok with either. And I'm in on Norwegian lunch, does that interfere with ride, and if it doesn't will your ride give me indigestion after the Norwegian lunch?

I have not seen a "JT's Dirty Ride" list yet, but if JT wants a head count then count me in.

1. My6

I'm coming down Saturday morning and I'm part of the "cool kids are going to the Norwegian Luncheon in Clifton" group. Is there going to be a group ride to Clifton? I realize Clifton is right down (up? :shrug:) the road and I'll be riding through Clifton to get here. Anyway, just trying to get a schedule in my head.

I have not seen a "JT's Dirty Ride" list yet, but if JT wants a head count then count me in.

1. My6

List not nec, all are welcome. We don't scramble to get moving in the morning, we'll probably leave somewhere around the crack of 10AM. We will be running part of the 2014 Roll the Bones route mixed in with some other stuff.

Thanks Bob and Teresa

I'm coming down Saturday morning and I'm part of the "cool kids are going to the Norwegian Luncheon in Clifton" group. Is there going to be a group ride to Clifton? I realize Clifton is right down (up? :shrug:) the road and I'll be riding through Clifton to get here. Anyway, just trying to get a schedule in my head.

I dono. I guess we can do a cool kids parade to Clifton about noonish. There is a boring straight shot via hwy (about 15 miles) or a mild gravel route a few miles longer.

Rick, I've got fresh pork ham, smoked pork butt and brisket. But if it's no problem some sausage would be awesome, and cole slaw. But either way we're good.

I am bringing cooked Brisket,uncooked jalapeno and cheese Sausage and a large amount of Cole Slaw...

Bob, If I get stuck here (the office) till five, I may not make it until tomorrow morning... The deer are pretty stirred up right now, so I am a little weary of a long night ride down 22/56.

Plan shift... have to leave after Norwegian lunch or 2PMish - whichever comes first on Saturday.

Fear not. Kolninghees will still be there.

Last edited:
Since Hunter already had the Wonder dog moniker I will give my Ajax the Miracle dog moniker. Im bringing him and princess Leia and kindly request that no food scraps be given to either of them. See you this evening!

Move me to maybe Sir Bob,grand kids over this weekend and current 4 wheel vehicle issues. :giveup: I can't win.:suicide:

Rod, I'm thinking about bringing either a CB550K or RD350. Old stuff cause they need to be ridden. What type of off pavemet would we be doing, and would I be ok with either. And I'm in on Norwegian lunch, does that interfere with ride, and if it doesn't will your ride give me indigestion after the Norwegian lunch?
Without much interest in a paved goatpath ride..... Looks like I might just stop by for an afternoon or evenin visit instead.

... I jus cant get into a gravel ride with street tires on the Ten.

Stopped bye this afternoon! To say hey. Will most likely make lunch tomorrow! With gandalkf!

730afd80e2c25a16938b25264413058a.jpg

Will the moon burn?

Attachments

• 730afd80e2c25a16938b25264413058a.jpg
    730afd80e2c25a16938b25264413058a.jpg
    427.9 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back