• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The baddest little 1970 Honda CT70, 125cc, Street Legal, Lots of Custom

FiddyK

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
This might be one of the baddest CT70s in Texas, if not beyond. Lots of custom work including a 4 speed with clutch Lifan 125cc motor with a custom exhaust (sounds like a big bike, the exhaust on this thing shocks everyone), adjustable gas shocks, custom seat cover, custom paint touches (see pics) like paint matched triple trees, black hubs and rims and more. Kenda street biased tires in great shape. This CT70 has a street legal title, and it currently inspected until September 2015. All lights work, including break light, and horn. Has a mirror to complete the street legal necessities. Starts right up, runs like a champ. You won't be disappointed in this badmobile. You'll be the hit of bike night when you roll up on this bad boy.

Asking $2,300 on CL, discounted for TWT'ers. Located in Round Rock.

Update 10/1/14 - $1,800 for TWTers.

ct70_smurf_01.jpg

ct70_smurf_02.jpg

ct70_smurf_03.jpg

ct70_smurf_04.jpg

ct70_smurf_05.jpg

ct70_smurf_06.jpg

ct70_smurf_08.jpg

ct70_smurf_09.jpg

I have others like this one, if you are interested... about half the price :trust:

00Z0Z_kGwiLQUZpRP_600x450.jpg

this one sold a couple weeks ago. fast as cheet...

00b0b_cOAXg7kVWrq_600x450.jpg

Also have a red/scarlet 1970 all stock that I will put up for sale soon. Kinda looks like this but not as new looking.

Honda-CT70.jpg

This might be one of the baddest CT70s in Texas, if not beyond. Lots of custom work including a 4 speed with clutch Lifan 125cc motor with a custom exhaust (sounds like a big bike, the exhaust on this thing shocks everyone), adjustable gas shocks, custom seat cover, custom paint touches (see pics) like paint matched triple trees, black hubs and rims and more. Kenda street biased tires in great shape. This CT70 has a street legal title, and it currently inspected until September 2015. All lights work, including break light, and horn. Has a mirror to complete the street legal necessities. Starts right up, runs like a champ. You won't be disappointed in this badmobile. You'll be the hit of bike night when you roll up on this bad boy.

Asking $2,300 on CL, discounted for TWT'ers. Located in Round Rock.

ct70_smurf_01.jpg

ct70_smurf_02.jpg

ct70_smurf_03.jpg

ct70_smurf_04.jpg

ct70_smurf_05.jpg

ct70_smurf_06.jpg

ct70_smurf_08.jpg

ct70_smurf_09.jpg

Wow! All of these are great survivors! Back when they were new, the cowboys in the Fort Worth Stockyards rode them to move cattle around the yards. Looked really silly with big old boys and tiny little CT70's but they really worked. The tires were never as clean as yours!

Price lowered to $1,800 for TWTers. Come get it before I repost on CL and have to deal with flakes!

Jealous of all you guys posting pics of your CT70's :headbang:

I used to dream about those when I was a kid in the early 70's, never got one though. :tears:

GLWS, yours is really clean.

i've had it just over 50mph, and i'm 245lbs. So, depends on weight and wind :lol2:

if you're one of them little skinny dudes like JMZ, you can probably hit 90mph :rofl:

Back