• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

Re: Thursday North Austin Lunch M&G

I'll be there. DaveC says he should be there too. We might consider inside today though.

I'm in.

I'm going to recon the hula hut for you guys today, it should be a little cooler sitting over lake austin, and i'll have to endure free chips and salsa and hot waitresses, plus suffer riding on red bud lane, or west lake blvd and mt bonnell rd afterward. Its a rough job, but somebody's gotta do it.

i think i'll be there, too dang hot to sit outside for my weenieman self. i dont mind the heat when i can get dirty/dusty/muddy/wet as well, but going back to work blows.

ack1.jpg

they said inside, we all sat outside!

i blame Rusty. :moon:

I was sitting outside waiting for people to show up. I was third in line to order and you guys went back out while I was still ordering. We could have stayed inside.

I was sitting outside waiting for people to show up. I was third in line to order and you guys went back out while I was still ordering. We could have stayed inside.

it wasnt too bad outside, the slight breeze helped. just pokin fun Rusty ;-)

Sorry I missed the fun.....

Working on the hot bike to change all the fluids was no picnic. Hot oil/gear oil just isn't fun to deal with when the garage is so stinking hot too. Then a scooter run up to Lonestar for a key blank, Cotherans for the cutting and home I was beat. Passed the DQ on Burnet Rd. with 108*F and Camp Mabry 107*F. :giveup:

So, are we on for this thursday, July 2nd? Still at Billy's?

I have to be down in south Austin at noon, so I don't think I can make it this week.

Wayne

I'll be at work, hopefully next week.

I've got back to back meetings most of the day. Plus Friday is a vacation day so I'll be trying to wrap things up for the week.

eh, looks like I'm out as well, gotta prepare for the 20 people coming to the house. Next week though, fer shur!

I'm in. Hopefully I won't be the only one!

I'm in. Hopefully I won't be the only one!

That makes two of us, the number I expected when I first thought of this:mrgreen:

Hey, there were three there even if only two ate! It was great to meet you guys in person and put faces and names to handles. Sorry I had to run. I'll try to eat next time. -Fletch

So, who's in for tomorrow? I'm supposed to be heading out on vacation after work, but have to run down to TJ's to get a chain for the TA before I go. If I plan right I can go at lunch and meet up with folks.

Rusty, What bike is that in your avitar?? Are you gonna be there on that?
I may havta show up to see that.:eek2:
TexTom

Rusty, What bike is that in your avitar?? Are you gonna be there on that?
I may havta show up to see that.:eek2:
TexTom

Why, does it look familiar? :lol2: No, I won't be on it though. I have to get the registration taken care of before it hits the road.

I am now off on Thursdays so I may be able to make it depending on how long it takes me to get my yard mowed.

Back