• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS 2023

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
Time for you boys to roll.
F274B95B-3E3B-4FED-9441-EAB68A9C5CC1.jpeg

Last edited:
Dying to see the schedule. Wonder if Ruby Ranch will come to fruition.

Wild Hare was a blast.

Ruby Ranch?

One thing hasn't changed, little over a week to first race, no flier! Lack of communication doesn't seem to hurt them but for a big organization it's lacking. lol

Ruby Ranch?

One thing hasn't changed, little over a week to first race, no flier! Lack of communication doesn't seem to hurt them but for a big organization it's lacking. lol
Ruby’s was on the schedule for last season for a hot minute but never materialized. Apparently it was west, out by Lometa.

Thanks for posting this! I’d been checking but hadn’t seen anything yet. Diamond Willow in January is better than in September!

Looks like the hard line got 1 victim anyway! lolView attachment 339248
😂
I took the easy line every time. The drop in, no problem. The climb out, doable. The fact that there were a mere few yards of squishy mud separating the two made me think the time savings wasn’t worth the risk to bike or body.
Great fun yesterday, and pleased to see so many people make it out! Didn’t have a great day personally, but both kids did well and had a blast. My boy is loving life on his new to him ktm 85 (after spending last season on a SSR), and the girl (Jr beg) said her favorite part of the day was “passing people.”

Success!

I've raced for close to 50 years, did fairly well. I took easy way more than hard. Done both but you can't win races upside down, lol. I always tried to be smart and conserve energy. Picking up the bike is work. Besides possibly getting hurt.

Folks who spent most of their riding career in enduro's learned early on that the smart choice is always the best choice. An 80 -- 100 mile event requires a lot of energy, use it wisely.

Idea of the drop in.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1673881580109.jpg
    FB_IMG_1673881580109.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 78
Wonder if he's show
4AC3B3F1-FA3B-426C-914F-C504B936AE0E.jpeg
boating or if he saved it! lol

Back