• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS 2023

Lack of riding takes its toll along with the age that keeps marching on. Almost made a decision to sell my recently after a long layoff and some medical issues but I want to give it another shot. Jf the Doc is encouraging. The conditioning thing will be the real test.

I'm shooting for the SandWinder. Been many a moon since I've done an Enduro.

Goertz was amazing! While it lasted….
Despite cold early temps, it warmed up quickly and was perfect come race time.
Course was magic, possibly the funnest I’ve ever run, in my short time racing.

Small daughter came up from jr beginner and did her first race in 65c and finished! A win in and of itself. Plus she had fun!

Kiddo and I went up into 250fC and had a blast….for a bit. Somehow, the single lead to his bike’s coil came unplugged during his second lap and he was dead in the water. I came upon him, all sad faced, on my third lap and finished my race getting him out of there. He got a DNF and I somehow managed to not be last despite hanging it up roughly 45 minutes into the race.

Funny how I feel pride as he’s flying past me on the first lap, cackling wildly and talking smack. :) Yes, I’ll need to step up my game. Especially for these C cats. Much rowdier bunch than I’ve been with.

Kudos to those who lined up on Sunday! That musta been rough. Hope everyone is okay. I saw a TON of crashing and pileups on Saturday. Definitely an elevated sense of exuberance.

Saw a video from a fella named Casper and the course looked exceptionally great. One of the best ever for sure. Even in the tight stuff there was good flow and i didn't see any bottlenecks. The type of trail that allows every level rider to have fun. :thumb:

Back