• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Victory Motorcycles Demo Tour

Hey... so, I have like, 20 minutes between classes... Maybe you could take a "wrong" turn, and end up at North Lake at precisely 1100 hrs, and let me cruise it for ten minutes...

I'll do even better than that. I will ride 2 bikes at once, and deliver you one at 11:00 sharp. :rider:

Fenix,

When are you heading out from dallas? Want some company? I've been looking forward to this demo for a while!

Fenix,

When are you heading out from dallas? Want some company? I've been looking forward to this demo for a while!

I'm about to go to Whattaburger on greenville and caruth here in a sec to grab breakfast, then head out after that. :eat:

Please join.

For company, I was hoping for a hot chick, with a big boobs, and a bubble butt. :trust:
You will have to do.:rofl:

I will post up my impressions here in a bit.

If you can take off work early and swing on by. They were not busy at all this morning. I could still be there riding. :rider:

Back