• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (Can you place this picture...?)

Re: Where am I?

picture.jpg

What has happened to Squeaky? Come in Squeaky! Over.

Sorry, I forgot to post a pic when I got home that night, and then I left for the weekend. That darn Hill Country, stealing all my attention! :rider:

Look - A UFO! :eek2:

p3150001zn3.jpg

Is that at the geodesic community somewhere around Hillsboro/Italy???

Last edited:

Is that at the geodesic community somewhere around Hillsboro/Italy???

I didn't know there was a "community" - but you're right about where it is. It was just along the side of the road.

ufocw8.jpg

Does that mean I'm up next?

OK, Where Am I?
07AMRG_PinkTaco2copy.jpg

Last edited:

Marble Falls?

DING-DING-DING.... We have a winner!!!!

Yes, It's the Super Taco in Marble Falls, about 1 mile on Hwy 281 from the Bluebonnet Cafe and across the street. VERY good meals are served there and they only take cash, so be prepared.

Sherob - you're up next with posting of a "where am i" picture.

If you're ever out this way again, gimme' a call. They're open pretty much all year.

Sweet, so you'd be up for another shrimp run?? I may have to get some fellow DFW'ers to make it down there with me. It's only 397 miles from my house, I think that's doable before lunch time.:eat:

Sherob - you're up next with posting of a "where am i" picture.

I'm in Chattanooga... thought I had some MC pic's on the laptop, but I don't :doh:

Please go again ;-)

It's four o'clock pm does anyone know where our poster is? Here poster poster.

Back