• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wild West Motoplex BMW Service, Excellent Service

Decent price and service on a set of Shenko 705s I purchased for my vstrom. Brought my wheels in and they mounted and balanced the new tires. No scratches on my black rims so that’s a plus. OTD they were about $20-30 more than Cycle Gear for the set, but since the closest Cycle Gear had a broken tire machine, Wild West Katy was the second best price. This was back in August before the new Cycle Gear Katy opened its doors. I also took them the vin of the new to me XT250 to see if the recall work was performed. The service guy was really cool about it and even searched their system for a full service history they may have done on the bike since it was originally purchased there. There’s a closer dealer to me, but they ignored me last time I went looking at new bikes, and priced themselves out of consideration on the last two tire purchases I made. WW was just a nice experience that I’ll probably continue to go there for dealer related stuff.

The only Houston dealer I ever considered buying a bike from but they didn’t have the ride I wanted when it was time to turn loose of the cash , I did buy my first KTM from them before they were WW .

The only Houston dealer I ever considered buying a bike from but they didn’t have the ride I wanted when it was time to turn loose of the cash , I did buy my first KTM from them before they were WW .

Weren’t they called Pentons back then.

Back