• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2019 Monster Energy Supercross

Tomak running like a scalded dog tonight

This saying originated back when people used to cook, can, and preserve food outside, and occasionally a hungry dog that was sniffing around for scraps would get some boiling water spilled on it accidentally, or as I'm ashamed to admit, on purpose, by some impatient or mean human who wanted the animal out from

00011949-2.jpg

So what's the deal with this? Connection to supercross? Coordination? Magnitude?

I was under the impression Arenacross was a farm system for Supercross, no idea if it works or not.

Last edited:
Aspr says I can't talk about who won so I guess I have to talk about Dr Pol working on that 1800lb Angus bull hoof abscess. Beautiful massive black Angus bull.

WEBB BABY WEBB
View attachment 228789
So what's the deal with this? Connection to supercross? Coordination? Magnitude?
I was under the impression Arenacross was a farm system for Supercross, no idea id it works or not.
Arenacross was a standalone series for those who did not quite make it in supercross, then it became a feeder series. Now it is gone, thanks to amature supercross. The racing in arenacross was way closer and rougher.

I'd rather see an arenacross live than a supercross. Smaller venue(hockey rink), less talented rides and lots of take outs.

Bowers was a 4 time arenacross champion.

Not sure what's up with #94, seems to have taken a step back. Wish he could win one.

Kick Ten Minutes
Kick Till Monday
Kost Too Much
Kanât Take Motocross
Kraut Trail Machine
Kill The Mechanic
Keep Tools Mobile
Klimb That Mountain
Kick That Mutha
Kontrol That Monster
Keep Three Manuals
Killer Trail Machine
Kill The Manufacturer
Keep That Motorcycle!

:lol2:

Not sure what's up with #94, seems to have taken a step back. Wish he could win one.
I think the injures are playing a part,you just don't get back 100% from those no matter how hard you train. I'm with you though would like to see him win. When he is in the groove there's no one better.

I think the injures are playing a part,you just don't get back 100% from those no matter how hard you train. I'm with you though would like to see him win. When he is in the groove there's no one better.
I agree and admire him for the 2 comebacks, but just seems he's lost a hair lately. Maybe just being smart!

Daytona this week, my guess Tomac makes an appearance on top step, you heard it here first!!!! We'll see, I'm hoping the Webb train rolls on.

That was a scary fast track, looked like someone could be hurt at any second. These guys are good!

Plessinger broke his heel in his crash.
Thanks for sharing, I could tell he was in great pain, was wondering outcome. There was some bad get offs, sure some guys very sore today.

Plessinger broke his heel in his crash.
Yea, they showed him , clearly in pain, then continued broadcast with no apparent update. That was quite the fall. How high and how fast would anyone estimate that fall was. That is what you don't want to happen for sure. Still, the young bounce well.

Indy:
  1. Marvin Musquin
  2. Blake Baggett
  3. Cooper Webb
Those pesky KTM's again!

Yea Eli dropped back like he had something tied to the back of the bike after that insane block pass Webb pulled.
Anytime you launch over a tough block and almost T Bone another rider I dont call it a controlled pass, he was lucky
he did not put both of them on the ground

Back