• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Harvest Classic?

Yeeha! Stephen

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Any insider info on the status of the 2020 Harvest classic?
I'm seeing Sept and Oct events beginning to be cancelled, wondering if anyone has heard anything about the Classic?

I contacted Russell. I had to leave a message, but I should be able to post any updates soon.

Straight from the horse's mouth:

"We are still working out details on the rally as thoughts and regulations are changing by the day
There will be a Harvest Classic this year, but it will be a different event"

Straight from the horse's mouth:

"We are still working out details on the rally as thoughts and regulations are changing by the day
There will be a Harvest Classic this year, but it will be a different event"
I have seen that on their website for sometime. Wonder what kind of changes there will be?

I have seen that on their website for sometime. Wonder what kind of changes there will be?
I'm in Baker Mountain, Washington. I don't have the technical skills to get in touch with him as I do not have his phone number.

I can't tell you how many times I intended to go up there with the 82 Ironhead, but crapola (work) always got in the way.

I can't tell you how many times I intended to go up there with the 82 Ironhead, but crapola (work) always got in the way.
well this year you can call in to work and tell them you have the rona and then you can go to the virtual harvest classic.

It may actually be touring a show again. truth becomes stranger than fiction.

Kinda like a Hot Rod Power Tour!?
Awesome if it were true. Motorcyclists need one of these kind of events.
Kyle Petty has one but it's kinda cruiser heavy.
One with "other-than" would be terrific IMHO.

Any new updates? Seven weeks out and I keep checking their website but there is nothing but crickets.

Unofficial word is its canceled

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'll contact Russell Duke and see what's going on. I do know part of the Harvest will be cyber. I was going to donate a 3/4" field cannon, but Russell felt it would do better at an in person auction.

It will be different this year. How different? I don't know, details are hard to get with my very limited cyber skills and limited cell phone coverage. Updates are scheduled to be posted on the internet site on September 5th.

Wings Over Houston, the only surviving airshow I know of later this year, is a "drive-in" airshow.
Different? Yep. For me? Nope.

Wings Over Houston, the only surviving airshow I know of later this year, is a "drive-in" airshow.
Different? Yep. For me? Nope.

So is the FTW airshow at Alliance... drive in I mean. No paddock displays or access.

Last edited:
I went out and bought a 49cc 63 Mobylette moped just so I could do the tiddler ride.
It would be a bit disappointing if it was canceled. But I won't hold my breath that it wasn't.

Attachments

• 20200427_160948.jpg
    20200427_160948.jpg
    785.9 KB · Views: 151
I usually ride down with a group of like 6-8 of us. We already made plans to go camping someplace else this year. I'm going to miss it, but we'll all be back next year.

I went out and bought a 49cc 63 Mobylette moped just so I could do the tiddler ride.
It would be a bit disappointing if it was canceled. But I won't hold my breath that it wasn't.
Perfect ride for the tiddler run.

Back