• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Big Bend Ranch State Park

:clap: Nice pics. The guys I usually ride with don`t stop long enough for me to take pics :doh: By the time I catch up I can tell they are ready to take off again :giveup: :lol2::tears:

:clap: Nice pics. The guys I usually ride with don`t stop long enough for me to take pics :doh: By the time I catch up I can tell they are ready to take off again :giveup: :lol2::tears:

Slow riders are who GoPro's were made for. That's your excuse to be riding slow and behind so you can capture all the other riders on video. Lol

_

I was hanging in there pretty close when this happened :lol2:

uncles201426_zps00d91c96.jpg

buy me one and I`ll be sure to film you next time :mrgreen:

Oh my, you're slow and cheap? Surprised you don't own a KLR. Lol

bsheet2, nice ride report. BBRSP is a favorite of mine due to it's remoteness and lack of traffic. But still close enough to what you need including water, camping and lodging. Food and gas is a good distance roundtrip though

_

That is nice of Honda to point out it's made of nice breakable magnesium...

Loved the ride report. I got to visit solo on both the XR400 & my mountain bike, lots of fun but an abundance of caution when riding alone limits the most adventurous trails for me. Would love to go back with company.

Care to share the GPS tracks?

11082355_10153134588644330_4052227874197779347_o-L.jpg

Loved the ride report. I got to visit solo on both the XR400 & my mountain bike, lots of fun but an abundance of caution when riding alone limits the most adventurous trails for me. Would love to go back with company.

Care to share the GPS tracks?

I can send you Cannonshot's gps file if you want. PM me your email address. Or do a search on ADVrider for his posts and down load from his trip report.

No worries.

Thanks for the responses guys. Glad you enjoyed the report.

I can easily see broken case covers in BBRSP. That must have been a nasty fall.

No matter where you drop your bike in that place, odds are your gonna land on rocks. Armor up well!

Nice report. I have never made it to the State Park, but it is on my list. I love that part of Texas for all the reasons SB mentioned.

Back