• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A-spear Ranch.

I’ll let stromxtc ride my track and give it a rating. If it’s decent I’ll start a thread for y’all dirty riders to join in. 27 miles south of aspear. I’m still working on a shady base camp to cool off and relax.
As long as you make some sweet jumps.

You need three dirtbikes. One to keep at my place and two for your place so I never have to haul a bike [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Or I'll just lap you on the 701

I’ll let stromxtc ride my track and give it a rating. If it’s decent I’ll start a thread for y’all dirty riders to join in. 27 miles south of aspear. I’m still working on a shady base camp to cool off and relax.

Hey Kirk. How long is your trail? Type of riding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shady, cool and relaxing just ain't gonna happen in south texas brush country :lol2::lol2:

Derek, new track is 2.4 miles per lap. Not as hard as aspear woods/sand. Mostly dirt with a little sand spots to keep you off the seat.

Sure. I’ll try to shred a spot to park this week. Maybe Brian will post up the track. He had his gps on. Here’s a pic of my place for anyone who hasn’t been here.

PS. Don’t get out if you see my dogs:nono:

Watch out for the one with the fishing pole! They were in the house looking at me saying "THIS IS AN OUTRAGE"!

Next week, they will lose their flippin minds. :lol2:

Ready for shannon ranch tomorrow.

Also did grips, rear wheel bearings and bottom shock bushing.
acba3c12c9a3da251d2b69141fe26c2f.jpg
877dd1c7d86cba114d7b94362ea99690.jpg

Had a blast at @South Tex place. Mudslick and his kiddos showed up, hooker brought his buddy parker who is apparently pretty fast on the mx track. Had some good battles on the turn track.

If you didn't show up, you missed it!
09a61d633371c63c2ffc2e38e79938e3.jpg
8b15fc514675b9ac28b2a020826beb99.jpg
99516e383fefd0ec2a170fb51512b69e.jpg
f1a23a23ab211dc473e8c413757b140c.jpg
971422e9d045aedef4c9f74e7bc204ca.jpg

Very good day of riding. Parker found his calling riding that Honda 80. Now that I got y’all fast kids over, I’ll change the track to more of what the cheater tracks look like and split it into two tracks since the right side was apparently too much. That straight away after the tank might be a good spot for whoops

Very good day of riding. Parker found his calling riding that Honda 80. Now that I got y’all fast kids over, I’ll change the track to more of what the cheater tracks look like and split it into two tracks since the right side was apparently too much. That straight away after the tank might be a good spot for whoops
:nono:

I sure would like to test ride one of those fancy husky fx 350s

Haha! Ok, let the cat outa the bag aspr. Since I married way up, I was allowed to buy a NEW dirt bike after my beloved ktm 380 had a terminal heart attack. I’ll pick her up next Thursday and be riding and riding. Either aspear ranch or my place. And of course, all are welcome to wheelie my new bike.

Shameless plug for TJ’s. They are a great shop and I payed less than what’s in the pic. They also added a few goodies.

Back