• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A week of low 40's

Here is a short clip of one of the insane trials rider that I taped, check the balance of this guy.

th_sippapu026-1.jpg

......Holy. Cow!

Finally made it through all the photos and stories and.........I have a gut wrenching longing. I've ridden asphalt through there, alone, and it was like I was the only human/rider/being that existed, and for minutes and stolen hours felt a part of everything around me. And I loved it. And I want to go back.
But I was only on the edge, like sticking my toes in the water. You guys became immersed in it. And a real part of it. Off the tarmac and on the dirt, rocks, and in the water. Like you belong there. I belong there.

Let's see...sell the house and all the unnecessary stuff, cash in the pension, buy a chainsaw and several 10 gallons cans for gas........

Can I go now?
How am I going to get to sleep tonight? :shock:

Oh, the pain.........

Great videos, Bryan. I forgot how cold and wet it was in Part 3, coming down the pass into Red River. Yeah, thats when you were in your truck with the heater on.

I hope David invites us again next year.

Steve

Just saw the new vids db. Very cool!:cool2: I like the handy one handed filming.:rider:

Back