• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AGM battery

seo68

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I'm an idiot. I ordered this battery from Amazon, but wasn't paying attention, and the terminals are on the wrong side for my application. It's not Amazon's fault, and it is non-returnable in any case, but it is brand new. I'm in San Antonio and will be much happier for it to get some use then be disposed of as hazardous waste.

Been there. It's easy to buy too quick. Do you have a picture or mfr p/n of the battery?

1714750835089.png

I seem to like this type of batt! Actually this is exactly the batt I need for my salvage Vespa. If I were in San Antonio I'd grab it right away.

Well, you're not that far; I could see myself turning delivery into an excuse to take a ride.

I'd even pay you for it, even though you offered for free. Given the multiple projects I have going and general lack of free time between rain, I don't even have time to go ride to meet you somewhere.

I'd even pay you for it, even though you offered for free. Given the multiple projects I have going and general lack of free time between rain, I don't even have time to go ride to meet you somewhere.
You may have yourself a battery if someone doesn't jump in right away. I just need to figure out where to fit the ride in myself.

If still available, that'll fit my Aprilia which has an aged battery, and I can pickup today or tomorrow. But, if it's gone to someone else then no worries.

I soooooooo hate to admit this (and I still haven't quite figured out how), but actually I did it twice. So, if you want one, you got it.

Back