• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Back to biking

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Floyd
My wife and I have finally been able to get back to biking after being away from it for two years. After looking at every bike on the market, I purchased a new 04' BMW K1200 GT (Sport Touring) and my wife got a new 04' BMW R1150 R (Naked Roadster). We love the bikes and can't wait to start riding in a group agin. My wife works 6 days and Sunday is our only day to ride together. She likes to ride more laid back while I enjoy a "spirited" riding style. We are in our late thirties and early forties and would love to ride with people of similar interests. Any suggestions would be dandy! :-)

Steve

Welcome aboard!
I think it might be time to get the Sunday morning breakfast ride back together - we did it last year and had about 15 bikes. We gathered for breakfast at Bob's Taco Station down by you.

Let's see how the schedule looks, and I'll try to get the plan together.

Howdy Steve,

:tab Welcome to the site! Seems like we are really getting quite a few riders down on the Southwest side of Houston! Mother Squeaky will organize all of you soon no doubt... Seems a Southwest Bike night might be in order? Or is Ming's on the Southwest? :scratch

:tab I look forward to meeting both of you on a future ride. Be sure to keep an eye on the Upcoming Events and TWT Sponsored Events forums.

Adios,

Squeaky said:
Welcome aboard!
I think it might be time to get the Sunday morning breakfast ride back together - we did it last year and had about 15 bikes. We gathered for breakfast at Bob's Taco Station down by you.

Let's see how the schedule looks, and I'll try to get the plan together.

We live about 2 minutes from Bob's and eat there all the time. Set it up, we will be there.

Back