• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Crazy Bob's end of year pie run campout (Dec 27-29)

I will be joining you all in spirit! Merry Christmas, dear friends :sun::sun::sun:

And a special thank you to swoody, mule extraordinaire for loading himself down and hauling Santa Bob's present. ;-) By the way, Bob... you may not want to shake it too much...just sayin'...

Naw. I'm stopping here!!!!

e7adu6ap.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when i should have been doing something useful

TTR approves!

Don't forget to add me to the Saturday night group! ;) I will be in a regular tent. One made for adults this time. ;)

WIsh I going :( Last time I went one showed up to camp that night. Just me.

I'll be following up Scott's contrail Saturday morning. Will need a 80 AMP plug for my Central Heat/Dehumidifier in the back-packers tent.
BTW- If any 4-wheelers from Austin are coming, I have an enormous supply of firewood going to waste. We could burn it up like there's no tomorrow.
But, I can't get but about one-hours logs on the Viragosaurus.

WIsh I going :( Last time I went one showed up to camp that night. Just me.

Haha. And one showed up the next night...just me!!
Unfortunately I don't think I'm making the camping trip this time but will probably be there for lunch.

Merry Christmas boys and girls. Yes Santa got the sites.

This is a small park and when I went to make the reservations last week, there were only 3 RV and 3 tent only sites left so to be on the safe side, I got them all.

6 sites may be a tad more than we need but given that the park is full, I'm inclined to feel that we should just keep all the sites so that we can have more privacy. Also, these sites are only $13 a night this will help us avoid the excess vehicle fees.

What you folks think?

i will pick up the tab for 1-site for 2-nights

pick-up & al-you-mini-um box/tent

sw

Looks to be some great riding weather this weekend! Sunshine and high 60s during day, cool (but above freezing) at night.

ELECTRICITY: We have 6 sites and each has 30 amp service. So we should enough to run elec heaters, etc. BUT remember to bring some heavy duty extension cords.

WOOD: in the past, this park has provided free firewood from a nearby wood mill. BUT, the park is full this weekend so we may not be able to count on enough wood. So, those that can, bring firewood.

OFF-ROADING: Spoze to be some good opportunities to play in the mud around here. BUT, I don't know where. Who among us wants to volunteer to show us places to get dirty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And a little ol' cracked molar took my Christmas bonus and my weekend. Think I'll have to stay close to the pain killers till Monday.
O.U.T.

I'm in, tent, Friday and Saturday. Thumper talked me into it, blame him. I drew up a few tracks that should include a little easy dirt, we'll see.

Attachments

• crockett-tracks.jpg
    crockett-tracks.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 207
i plan on having coffee for saturday and sunday mornings

bring your own cup, sugar & creamer, if you use them(stop at a convenience store for some of those little pkts..)

as well as a lite breakfast on sunday morning

should be in camp mid afternoon friday

sw

Saint and I wont be there until late afternoon, early eveining.

Shovel is already there and will be securing our sites. I will post site numbers tomorrow. You will need to stop at the front gate to pay your entry fee, then just ask for the sites under the name of Bob Squires.

We had 'bout 100 family members yesterday and we made enough food for 200, so I am bringing LOTS of smoked ham and dressing. And LOTS of my special chocolate chip cookies.

I didn't think light breakfasts were allowed at a Bob campout.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when i should have been doing something useful

Back