• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DFW tag

If the folks at work can manage to NOT start my day with 8 fires to put out (metaphorical fires, I'm not a firefighter) mebbe I'll snag it up tomorrow and drag it West.

Consider this your warning, lol.

This fireguy will try and post the image again tonight since I already went and took the next one....but if I can't figure it out y'all please keep it going.:rider:

06363ee0e7c7fb175f0fed159d60f396.jpg

Millennium Park in Irving

It's only random because you don't ride in FW.

If the FW guys don't know it, I'll post the view going the other direction.
I mean, how many brick buildings with a train running through it can there even be in Fort Worth?

Tag...
IMG_0507.jpg

Y'all are it...
IMG_0512.jpg

If in a few days no one gets close I'll add some hints :trust:

Y'all must need a hint.....it's near a lake :)

So if it's an annual affair, y'all must ride annually? :-P

Another clue for the weekend (no more till Monday), it's located fairly close to a LARGE airport :)

Just go out & ride

So if it's an annual affair, y'all must ride annually? :-P

Another clue for the weekend (no more till Monday), it's located fairly close to a LARGE airport :)

Just go out & ride
I ride a lot. However, it's 90% commuting. :/

So, I am VERY familiar with everything on my route to Fort Worth, lol.

If you do a Google search for horse statues anywhere in the dfw area, it's just nothing but the mustangs at Las colinas.

I thought maybe it was that, it's not. It's also not at SMU.

If it's close to a lake and the airport, that should mean North Lake, Westlake, or lake grapevine...

Back