• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Down The Road I Go...

Man, I sure hope she doesn't have to go to work tomorrow.

:giveup: Yes, I do.

I know I'm a few days behind on the report, but I'm home safe and sound and will get the rest posted up soon enough. For anyone that wants to hear me babble in person, I'll be at Java Dave's tomorrow night after work. ;-)

:giveup: Yes, I do.

I know I'm a few days behind on the report, but I'm home safe and sound and will get the rest posted up soon enough. For anyone that wants to hear me babble in person, I'll be at Java Dave's tomorrow night after work. ;-)

Ouch, work tomorrow!

I'll be at Java Joes too. I wanna hear all you'll tell us...

YAY!!! Shes back and in one piece (physically at least) Glad to see youre alright Squeakers.

What an awesome accomplishment girl!!!! :clap: :thumb: :hail: Can't make it tonight but hope to hear all about it in person soon. :popcorn:

Well... I'm new here but I've been following this thread like we're old friends. Thanks for sharing your ride. What an awesome adventure! And I thought I was brave driving a cage in Manhattan! This, I've got to try!

292107461_RFgKm-O.jpg

Wow... I would NOT want to be anywhere near this place if a disaster was imminent! :lol2:

Glad you are back in one piece and had a great time. I decided I won't tell you about all the great roads you came soooo close to hitting :lol2: Just means there is still something out there to call you back for another run ;-)

Wow....I have to say I have REALLY enjoyed reading about your big trip! I felt like I was right there with you. I would love to do that someday (when I actually get a few weeks of free time..) Thank you so much for sharing...and I look forward to the final installment.:clap:

A cake to celebrate

P5120549.jpg

She's baaaack :mrgreen:

P5120556.jpg

P5120548.jpg

There were about 15 of us there last night at Java Dave's. So glad you're back!!

Thank you guys so much!

And yes, I'm still working on the rest of the report - I PROMISE not to let y'all down!

You Rock! I am so jealous! I can't wait to take another big ride but this summer is booked with kid stuff which will be fun too. Maybe in the Fall when they are back in school/college.
Delores

wow, one heck of a ride and report

does the spot come with a sock monkey :party:

Back