• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Fall Ride Eureka Springs October 19-23

One group meal planned, do you prefer a cookout at the hotel or group dinner at a restaurant?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pssst, does she know a gender reveal bomb went off in her hair? :eek2: :D

I liked the night cityscapes (even though they were Abby normal) and the Minis would have been a big distraction for me. :thumb:

The "groovy" van? We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. Old ain't always groovy . . . except for me. :phead: 😱

Don't get me started on gender reveal parties. :roll:

:lol2:

I don't know why, but I love old vans. Station wagons too. :mrgreen:
U needta chek out the I Love Station Wagons thread on ADVrider...

1 of 4 Ive owned...it needs a new project mgr.
0301190927.jpg

Sorry...I only meant ta post 1 pic

Attachments

• 0301190930a.jpg
    0301190930a.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 154
  • 0301190930.jpg
    0301190930.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 155
  • 0301190929b.jpg
    0301190929b.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 152
  • 0301190929a.jpg
    0301190929a.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 147
  • 0301190929.jpg
    0301190929.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 143
  • 0301190928a.jpg
    0301190928a.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 158
  • 0301190928.jpg
    0301190928.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 148
  • 0301190927.jpg
    0301190927.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 148
U needta chek out the I Love Station Wagons thread on ADVrider...

1 of 4 Ive owned...it needs a new project mgr.
View attachment 277163

Sorry...I only meant ta post 1 pic
Yup I'm already subscribed to that thread, and the van thread, and the cool trucks thread. [emoji2957] Shiny Things is one of my favorite sections on Advrider.

@DLDR You should make a video series and call it 'The Long Long Way Down Down'.

Kinda chilly up here today for a ride. We really did thread the needle and got in some great weather days.

@DLDR You should make a video series and call it 'The Long Long Way Down Down'.

Kinda chilly up here today for a ride. We really did thread the needle and got in some great weather days.
Yes Wednesday & Thursday made up for the Monday Rain.
Went for a ride on the BMW today, the temp was great but sure miss the curves and hills.
I do need to take videos & post.
I hope Dan got some of the dirt.

Nothing to write home about, but it sure is giving me fits. Those motocross boot are looking better and better.

foot.png

Yeah that’s going to be sore for a while. Did I miscount or do you have 6 toes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just for the record: pacman was in FRONT of MacDaddy when this occurred.

Come'on now. While I agree with Flipit on this Jarrett, I have come down on your side but for very a different reason. In my world, you have to judge things by what the person knew at the time of the event and not what we learn later. In this case, Pacman thought his group was behind my group, and therefore technically behind when he fell which fits the normal pattern where I receive the blame.

And y’all aren’t gunna splain what happened?
Nothing too dramatic.

Being a very cautious rider, I decided to dismount my bike in a particularly slippery turn. Unbeknownst to me the bike happened to still be moving forward and also falling over at that exact same moment. After a failed attempt to perform a 650lb leg press, I decided it would be best to minimize damage to the bike by cushioning its landing with my left foot. This was a smashing success!

Turns out my clever bike knew that MacDaddy was approaching from behind and was trying to take its normal place behind him in the pack. Therefore, as Mac said, it was all his fault.

For the record, shouldn't I have been briefed on this anomalous relationship regarding close proximity prior to spending several days following MacDaddy's lead through the Ozarks? :eek2: :rider:

Back