• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings from Arlington

Reaction score
Glad to be the newest member and will enjoy that status for . . hours? Had a bike in high school, then took a break until youngest kid graduated from college. A friend recently gave me his 1981 Honda CB400T Hawk to fix up and get back on the road. With the help of Two Wheeled Texan friend of mine Don we got it back up and running and now its time to get the bike I really want . . . just need to figure that out over the next . . weeks . . . months . . there is no hurry! Glad to be here.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Any idea what kind of riding you want to get into? Touring, cruising, adventure, dirt...?

I plan to do a little local commuting and someday get a bike I can pile on a small trailer with some kayaks and us it to shuttle back and forth along the stream. . . and if there were some dirt roads around here . . I think I'd head over to those as well. Nothing too fast, just bouncin' along.

Welcome from stockdale

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Howdy. Like you, and I'm sure many here, I had to take time off from motorcycling to raise the family. Glad you're back!

Cool! I'd love to see it sometime. Whereabouts in Arlington are you?

Back