• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from fulshear

Reaction score
Hey everyone I’m just now joining the forum and getting back to Texas from a few years in northern Nevada. I’ve lived here a few times but I’m back for good this time. While I was out in the desert I found a love for adventure rides and sold my sport bike and got myself a 2022 Africa twin. It was the first time I had ever ridden off-road on 2 wheels, I got hooked hard. Now im back in my favorite part of Texas and can’t wait to meet some new riders and start some new adventures. Love to fish, hunt, camp and ride and I plan to do these all on my bike this year. Thanks for having me!

Welcome back to Texas.
There are a lot of ADV riders here, and a few meet and greed Dual Sport rides done on occasion. Keep an eye out for them.
There are also a few ride to eat events that are done at least monthly, so keep an eye out for those as well if interested.

Welcome back to Texas.
There are a lot of ADV riders here, and a few meet and greed Dual Sport rides done on occasion. Keep an eye out for them.
There are also a few ride to eat events that are done at least monthly, so keep an eye out for those as well if interested.
Thanks for the heads up and I will definitely be on the look out for them

Back