• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Pittsburgh, Pennsyltuckey!

Reaction score
I'm just getting back into Motorcycling after about an 18 year absence. Recently, I picked up a gorgeous older (2001) Triumph Bonneville and that bike just re-ignited my passion for motorcycles. So, within a couple of months of getting the Bonnie, I bought another slightly older bike (a 2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250) that I'm absolutely loving! Anyway, just wanted to join a fun group of like minded riders and check out everyone's posts and stories... And, who knows, maybe learn a thing or two.

Attachments

• 10-4-22 - 42.jpg
    10-4-22 - 42.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 10-4-22 - 44 Hi Res.jpg
    10-4-22 - 44 Hi Res.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 9-14-22 - 1.jpg
    9-14-22 - 1.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 9-14-22 - 4.jpg
    9-14-22 - 4.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 79
Welcome from Houston. Would love to see the Astros in the World Series vs the Phillies.

A Big West Texas Welcome from our herd!

I'm guessin yer a bit east of the Tyler/Longview/Texarkana area! :welcome:

Welcome to the board! It looks like you selected a couple of nice bikes for your return to two wheels. Great pictures!

Now... you peaked my interest with "Pennsyltuckey"...
This spring, I escaped the Houston rat race for a spot in the country near Glasgow, KY.... about 2 hours west of Pittsburgh, KY. So... which Pittsburgh? I'm guessing PA (not enough trees or hills in the pics), but if it's KY... There could be some potential rides!

Back