• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HI

CLOSER

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Weiler
New member here to this site, am currently a very active member at ZZR1200.NET. My name is Mike and as you can guess ride a Kawasaki ZZR1200. Have over 30 years experience riding street bikes with some limited drag racing experience back in the late 70's early 80's. Live in Deer Park and work as finance manager at Roncarter Autoland in Alvin. Married, soon to be 47yrs young, two wonderfull children and same wife for 17 years!! Look forward to meeting some non squid types from the local area

Welcome to the site. I used to be in your local areal. I lived in Pearland and Friendswood. Closer to where you work than where you live. Bought my first pickup out of school from ron Carter. I think they were in Pearland then.

If you ever plan on making it over to the west side of town, let me know.

Thanks mr1150gs, I like to ride early on Sunday mornings just to get back home by noon, with only one day off per week I like to see my kids sometime 8-) Have ridden up towards Montgomery area and thru the national forest area just a week or two ago. This weekend heading up to Kerrville late Sat pm and riding hill country with 5 or 6 guys here from work on Sun 8-)

Welcome to the sight Closer, That ZZR1200 Is a sweet looking ride and I take it, it's just as comfortable...

Back