• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

hope to swing a leg Monday, maybe Tuesday

• Thread starter Deleted member 23845
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23845

All,
So winter 2019 seems like a repeat of last year: way too much cold/windy/wet weather on Gulf Coast, too much travel, and on. Last ride I had on the Guzzi was before Christmas.
MV has not been fired since early December. So yeah, I am finally home from handling my mother's death in CO, the WX is supposed to warm up tomorrow and I hope to go. MV first and hope battery turns. Then Guzzi Tuesday, I hope before rain. It is discouraging. Add on top my dealer goes poof. Guzzi will stay. MV may get sold or traded, not sure yet, but very disappointing to lose my support. Nope, not a mechanic. Saw a local Sugar Land rider out on BMW around 8 AM with temp 38F. He must have had heated gear. Go Rams!, EOM.

If Sophia needs any work done, Mike Haven is back at the MPH shop at 16510 Park Row Blvd. For a long time he was the only Guzzi guy around. He took a hiatus for a while but my buddy had his BMW over there with him last November. Dave.

Yes, out on the MV Agusta 800 Dragster this afternoon. Light traffic due to MLK, bit windy, but yeah fun. First ride since around 12/20/18.
Fun, very fast, dangerous, good for morale. Guzzi tomorrow morning if not rained out.
glb_dragster_jan21_19.jpg

I was at working asking myself why didn't I ride in. Probably because my memory of Saturday and Sunday's weather was still fresh.

Glad I rode the Wee yesterday...just a one hour 35 mile ride but finished just in time before the winds picked up to 15-25 mph. :rider:

Back