• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

just to post a picture I sort of like

ysr612

Reaction score
shot at Big Bend last week
it would have been much better if I would have had a tripod there.
780152326_nPYEn-XL-2.jpg

I use improvised tripods all the time. A backpack, a pile of rocks, the seat on the moto. I also have a couple of compact tripods that end up in the tank bag that come in handy. Better than nothing.

I use improvised tripods all the time. A backpack, a pile of rocks, the seat on the moto. I also have a couple of compact tripods that end up in the tank bag that come in handy. Better than nothing.

I do also couldn't figure out how to do it there as there were no rocks big enough for me to get my head down where I could look through the pentaprism.

Great shot?... No.

Great concept?... Yes

I'm not sure if you're looking for a critique with the thread title.

Great shot?... No.

Great concept?... Yes

I'm not sure if you're looking for a critique with the thread title.

no I was not looking for a critique I just posted in the wrong place. that said I sure thank everyone that did the critique for me.

PS I agree with you 100% great concept poor execution of it in several ways I should have used a tripod I should have done multiple shots where I could have stacked them and had the boots and the moon not washed out or I should have shot it in film.

PPS I understand those that like it, I like it but most importantly I love the concept.

ah, the slr lens version is good for 6 pounds. Only has a threaded mount, no quick release like the regular slr one or the point and shoot one.

ah, the SLR lens version is good for 6 pounds. Only has a threaded mount, no quick release like the regular SLR one or the point and shoot one.

I see now sure didn't find it in the first link. Does anyone here actually have one and can say they work as claimed. :eat:

Back