• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

Shirt fit fine as far as chest size, I'm 6'3 so was a little short, i usually wear a 3xlt , I was hoping the lenght would be a little longer , but its fine , i like the quality of the shirt itself, nice heavy duty tee, thanks again

Do you still have a black and a tan t-shirt in size Med. available? I will get a check off to you if you do.

Do you still have a black and a tan t-shirt in size Med. available? I will get a check off to you if you do.

I''l check this evening. I am pretty sure I have one more black medium, but I am not sure about the tan medium.

If I am not mistaken, I believe Paypal will allow "gift" funds to be transferred without fees.

I'd be interested in a black size Medium if they're still available. I can pay via Paypal.

I would like a medium and an XL...what cdolors are available ? How much are the stickers ???

tHANKS

Here is the remaining inventory:

Tan: (3) Small, (0) Medium, (4) Large, (17) XL, (2) 2XL, (1) 3XL, (2) 4XL
Black: (5) Small, (5) Medium, (7) Large, (2) XL, (0) 2XL, (0) 3XL, (0) 4XL
Black Tanks: (3) Small, (5) Medium, (4) Large, (0) XL, (0) 2XL, (0) 3XL, (0) 4XL

Not included in above inventory:
I have a medium tan set aside for "Theo" but have not heard back from him yet.
I have an XL in both tan and black set aside for another person, still waiting for payment.

can I paypal u ? if so, where ?

Ordering Info

Paypal - $21 each, send to tourmeister@twtex.com

Checks - $20 each, payable to Two Wheeled Texans

:tab Mail to:
:tab TWT T-Shirts
:tab Scott Friday
:tab 1617 Woodland Lane
:tab Huntsville, Tx. 77340

Indicate color(s), size(s) and shipping address in the memo section!!!

Thanks.

Scott, I am a bit out of your size ranges. Is there any way I can supply my own shirt and just get the decals so I can have them applied here?

Back