• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Novembers Meet n Greet n Eat with A Ride on the side- Sun. 11/9

Campsite reserved at Lake Brownwood for Saturday night. Water and Electric site too. Not sure when we will arrive as it's dependent on Spirit and her work schedule Saturday. So it looks like a "Go" for us for sure!

I am a maybe. Hope to make it. Maybe join cheez's group. I'm coming from the east side of the M-Mess (Wylie). Maybe bring my mountain bike and get an MTB ride in after lunch.

Things have just changed for the worse here at work. It looks like I will not be camping like planned.:tears: The boss did not realize other co-workers were going to be off and strongly hinted that we might be busy.:miffed:

K-P got the day off, EM got 2 more days on duty. See you in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You want to lead a tour west of PK?:rider: I'll call or text Sat. morning.

Yes, I'll be on tour west of PK, then working over to Jacksboro form the Hurd's Burger @ 6:30.

It looks like the Aussies (Rob & Kath) will be riding also. They have plans starting on the 10th, before flying back to Australia on the 14th.

Decembers MnG. And I do have days off until then. Have a great weekend and be cool in Cool Gina.

Last edited:
Drew- Sadly, looks like I'm out. I've got 2 test, plus a timed lab come Monday - if I get enough studying done, I might take a study break. Maybe better luck in December.

For those camping v-lust has a rv spot with room for tents. He is in the rv hookup area in the park host site. We also have site 29 with room for 2 more people for 8. Should be a crisp night.

Drew- Sadly, looks like I'm out. I've got 2 test, plus a timed lab come Monday - if I get enough studying done, I might take a study break. Maybe better luck in December.

You should know by know cramming never works, unless you are cramming pie... :eat:

:rider:

Just in time for the last batch of warm weather riding before the monster polar vortex arrives the middle of next week taking temperature to the 30's and ice developing in some portions of Texas.

RB

Also, if y'all are gonna be in the Jacksboro area, I highly recommend eating a burger at Hurd's Burger. There is nothing like it.

I don't think any of the bunch who ate at Herds tonight will argue with your recommendation. :eat: Some were observed going back for another one:giveup:

Having a great time at the campout.
Decent turnout for supper. Maybe 25 or so braved the cool to eat awesome burgers.

Ok Rusty, it's not letting me post pictures!,arghhhhhhh

Back