• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Octobers Meet n Greet N Eat...with A Ride on the Side - 10/12

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Were are headed south this time to picturesque Boerne Texas for Octobers M@G@E.:eat3: We will be gathering for lunch at the award winning Dog and Pony grill.:bbq: Nine times Boerne Star "best of the Best" award winner! Plan to get there early and stay late. This is a order at the counter self serve style place with plenty of inside and outside patio dining.:deal: Eleven o'clock for lunch is our meet up time. Sunday the 12th of October. Please sign into the thread and let me and the rest of your riding buddies that you are joining in. All you regulars pencil up your name and lets have another great showing like Septembers ride to eat. Now you new members that have yet to participate, these events are great opportunities to meet other members of the TWT family. Bring your buddies and your appetite come on down and maybe make some new friends. I will post some pictures of food and the grill tonight.

Camping will be at Cascade Caverns in Boerne on Saturday(11TH) the night before lunch. If anyone wants to get there early that is cool just let us know. I work Saturdays but will beg to leave early. We normally try to cook something at camp so we can have more time to visit. Camping is a wonderful way to really get to know your fellow TWT family members. If you have never camped do yourself a favor and ride on over and spend some time with us.:chug: Weather should be cooler by then for those who cannot stand the heat.
http://www.cascadecaverns.com/camping/park-and-campsites/

Some nice pictures of our camp area have been posted by our local TWT member R1200ST. Go check them out and sign on up.

Come say hi and enjoy all the stories and variety of different bikes. Camping gives you the chance to have much more time to get to know your fellow TWT members. Bring a friend a spouse a kiddo the next door neighbor,the dog. All welcome. If you have never been to one of these events now is the time to join in on the festivities. Cooler weather and beautiful roads and scenery. Cage it,ride,walk what ever you have to do just get here. We are really close to San Antonio,not too far from Houston or Austin so sign on up jump in with both feet.

When signing in please let me know if your coming to eat or camp or both. Thanks.

If your on the fence we have a "maybe" section also. :ponder:
100_3727-001_zpsfda3fd09.jpg

100_3732-001_zpsb108c3b1.jpg

100_3731-001_zpsf7a9a06d.jpg

100_3737-001_zps5577d1af.jpg

100_3736-001_zpscb31c399.jpg

100_3730-001_zps26f92728.jpg

100_3738-001_zpsdb608f82.jpg

Dog and Pony Grill
1481 South Main Street
Boerne,Texas
1-830-816-7669

"INS":eat2:
phsablue+1
NT Slim
SilverStreakx
mikes old virago
kickstand~prophet
R1200ST
AustinRT+1
Red Brown
randy powers+2
SpiritAtBay
Vancealot
ffejtable+1
Timbercat
Zephyr
skup
StrokedNBored
builtea
Timbercat
daave
youzguyz
N800PB+1
No350

CAMPING: Attention CAMPING now at Cascade Caverns camp ground. Check web site above for more details on the place.

kickstand~prophet
Vancealot
Zephyr
randy powers+2
daave
No350

"MAYBEES":scratch:
rostov
rhodyne
Mr2mch
one Wolf
WhiskeySmith
JRW69
swoody126
Commanche
Goat 10
phil gates
Aaron
M38A1
sm42

Last edited:
Re: Octobers Meet n Greet N Eat...with A Ride on the Side

I have to work on the 11th at the UTSA Football game. We will be there for sure on all of Sundays events though, so count me in. My brother will most likely also attend on Sunday. Thanks for the heads up!

I need a Hill Country ride fix. I'm in.

I will be riding in Eureka Springs all week that week you guys have fun

Dog and Pony is pretty good I eat there every now and then

Since I'm skipping the Harvest Classic this year, I'm IN. Camp too.

My girls are doing the Gritty Goddess race in Galveston that weekend, but keep me in the loop on future rides.
Ron
'80 R80RT, '09 Concours

I won't know until we're right up on it so ... put me down as "mebbe" for Sunday only. :zen:

If you are camping also please let me know so we can get a site or three reserved.

I'll b at the T Fest Gold Wing rally in Harker Heights on that Saturday...but may get ta head down for lunch & a bit of countryside after...while workin my way back north.
I'll kno more about my dads situation by the end of next week...

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I'm in for camp/meal

Got new seat on KLR to break in anyway.

I am in. +1

I might even go camp just for the fun of it. I will let you know.

R

Have fork, will travel.

pirate.gif

RB

Bummer - have to be at a wedding this weekend...not mine ;-)

I'm a positive "Maybe"

If I do come, no camping.

I don't know, KP -- Guadalupe State Park is a long way for me... 20, maybe 25 minutes of easy riding. :shrug:

This is awesome. Put me down for both camping + Sunday eats, and will be +1 (wifey). We'll be slightly late arrivals as I'm volunteering across town (San Antonio) until 6:15p.

¡Gracias!

Last edited:

KP, thanks for the invite but I'll be back north in Chiberia

At this time I can't make it.

Back