• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Offroad Trail closure video

Good video and easy to watch.

Something funny is that everytime tmtc or trh has a work day no-one shows.
The same folks that put everything together in the begining are the only participants.

Volunteering your time is just as important as your voice.The folks refered too have been keeping us riding dirt for years.Give them a hand!!!!

You may even get a free lunch;-)

Great video. Living in Texas it seems like trail closures is something that is important, but far away from Texas. Wow, now that I live in Az, and only ride on public land, trail closures would kill my current riding areas.

Thanks for the video, I shall pass it on.

Volunteering your time is just as important as your voice.The folks refered too have been keeping us riding dirt for years.Give them a hand!!!!

You may even get a free lunch;-)

That is one of the problems for sure. If everyone would help out just a little bit during the busy season it could make the biggest difference.

:)

Back