• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #09: PALS - Entry Here

Voni

Reaction score
First Name
Voni
Last Name
Glaves
Post your single entry for Photo Assignment #09 - PALS, in this thread.

The picture has to have been taken between June 30th and July 13th midnight.

Also, please refrain from comment on pictures (yours and others) until after the winner has been selected. Any comments posted prior to the announcement of a winner will be deleted. Pictures should stand on their own for your interpretation of "PALS".

You may post only one entry but you may change it any time until midnight, July 13.

Voni
sMiling

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Photo Assignment #0: PALS - Entry Here

DSC_8588.jpg

Not a whole lotta interest in this assignment, eh.

Not a whole lotta interest in this assignment, eh.

I for one was on the road during this assignment, but I kept thinking of what "Pals" could have been. I was wanting a big old pile of rattlesnakes with a tight crop shot.... ;-)

We'll wait on Voni to chime in/critique, but I'd say Brother J appears to have won this round. Eh? :mrgreen:

dang, and I snapped a pic last week that would have worked, I've just been busy with life, and its only going to get worse. our house is being over run with baby stuff.

If the powers that be approve an extention I'll post up my pic before I leave for bike night, so at least there's two to chose from. That way BroJ will win because his pic is better, and not by default

Excuses, I have many, but on with the show.

Please do post the late entries. This is too good a theme not to )

All that RED got my attention fast, and any other shot would have had a hard time competing. Technically, of course, it's near perfect, at least to my eye. And then he captured that trust between pals, a hard emotion to convey.

Voni
sMiling in TN

Back