• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #09: PALS

Voni

Reaction score
First Name
Voni
Last Name
Glaves
Use this thread for posting shots previously taken, or current shots asking questions, or just talking about the assignment. I'll open up a different post a few days before the contest assignment ends for you to post your actual submission entry. Your submission entry can be something new or one you posted here, but the picture HAS to be taken between now and Monday July 13th midnight. A winner will be chosen sometime after midnight Monday and announced at that time. The winner will then post the next two week assignment topic and so forth.

Rules here:
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37684

The assignment is to photograph PALS. Anything from people to animals to whatever your imagination can conjure.

DSCF2441.jpg

DSCF9229.jpg

DSCF2811.jpg

Again, this assignment will close on Monday July 13th at midnight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that some kind of Holy dog that can walk on water!? :scratch: :-P

Looks that way But it's an optical illusion. I think . . .

He's on the top step with an inch of water over his feet. Waiting to save someone

Voni
sMiling

As busy as everyone is, I've posted the entry thread now. That way you can post a good enough picture, and change it when you get THE ONE ; )

Voni
sMiling

This one should be easy!

Jamy and her PAL (cousin) Zoey
DSCF5109.jpg

Here they are practicing their biker girl intimidation techniques.

DSCF5037.jpg

This one's too old but it's one of my last pics of my buddy Mark (on the left) before he passed.

if I hadn't been so busy [read also lazy] one of these would have been my entry.

The dog, Dixie, wasn't really cooperating, she doesn't like having her picture taken

592484261_KtYEj-L.jpg

this one is pretty blurry

592484175_oYC5S-L.jpg

My apologies! I really need to write things down :giveup:

You may know, Paul and I are living on the road this summer, and the last two days we've beenin Tennessee heading up Camp GEARS for young riders full time! I had so many details on my mind, and was counting on my subscription to this thread to remind me of its close.

Luckily, no one was perched on the edge of his/her chair waiting for me to decide.

Again, my sincere apology!

On with the show!

Voni
sMiling

Back