• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pray for Dale B. and Family

leekellerking

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Last Name
King
I'd like to request prayers for Dale B, his wife Amy and family (Amy is expecting a baby). He was rear ended on his BMW back in March in Virginia, and rendered a paraplegic. He has shown great courage and fortitude in his recovery and is now back home, trying to get his life back in order.

It appears that he is an "incomplete" paraplegic and may be recovering some use of his legs. He would appreciate the prayers and is a believer.

Thread starts at http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124960 on the Adventure Rider web page. I recommend checking it out.

God bless,

Lee

I've been following Dale's thread since it began. A truly amazing guy. My prayers go to him and his family. :pray:

Wow, truly impressive. I don't think I have ever met a person as positive as him. He is definitely in my thoughts and prayers now. It would be great if that sensation is a sign of things to improve... :thumb:

The pictures of his bike are just amazing. I don't think I will ever be able to pass such an intersection again and not think of him. Definitely hesitant to take a left turn at such a road ever. http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124960&page=86This is the second accident I heard about. Not too long ago, an Asian girl died in the Tyler area (I believe) when waiting to take a left turn.

I think one is safer going up the road a bit and making a safe u-turn and then coming back to just turn right? May take a few minutes longer but worth it.

D'artagnan said:
I've been following Dale's thread since it began.

Me too. He is dealing with an occurrance that most of us would rather not think of as riders. I respect his strength and will absolutely continue to pray.

Back