• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Question: 3 Sisters road conditions pls

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any road closures, impediments or concerns due to the recent bad weather.

Drivetexas.org seems to be rarther lacking in info.

Tnx in advance

I was suppose to have a rtc there this weekend, and cancelled due to rain and low water crossings.
There will be water some where. Even so silt and rock left behind i did not feel it was safe to ride them. Wait a couple of weeks for the area to dry out.
Medina lake that was dry is now flowing over the spillway, and the river does cross the roads.

Ron,
I am out due to torn achilles surgery, it will be dry just be cateful of rock, sand. Most likely there will still be some low water.
Be safe.

Does anyone know if there are any road closures, impediments or concerns due to the recent bad weather.

Drivetexas.org seems to be rarther lacking in info.

Tnx in advance

about 1/2 of 335 and 336 are rough chip/seal sorta crap, loose oiled gravel, at least as of 1-2 weeks ago. otherwise, the little streams are raging, etc. Just plan on the slow down...just a bit.

Back