• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Race opportunity (DATE CHANGE)

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
3 Palms, Conroe.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1673659715634.jpg
    FB_IMG_1673659715634.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 110
Sign me up for a few practice laps …. New woods area should be interesting. They have been working hard on it.

A little info about what type race this will be, classes, etc be would have been nice. I am just happy to see a potential for a new place to ride trails though I do see their daily fee getting a little high..

Note date change.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1679437648953.jpg
    FB_IMG_1679437648953.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 58
I seriously have been considering this if they'll let me ride my 890. Hopefully my work schedule will line up.

I figure I can do a couple or so laps. :) I don't know how long the trail part is, but I'm pretty familiar with the woods and GP tracks.

What I've seen it's pretty open. But obviously haven't seen it all.

@shooter_t1 , these guys are snake bit.

Good morning everyone. Not the news we hope to share.
The 3 Palms Track and Trail Spring Classic and Mini Moto Triple Crown have both been rescheduled due to the torrential rainfall we have received in the past 24 hours.
The new dates for each event are below:
3 Palms Track and Trail Spring Classic - June 23rd - 25th.
If you have already registered for the 3 Palms Track and Trail Spring Classic your registration will be valid on the new dates. You will still need to check in at registration upon arrival for the event. If you wish to receive a refund please email: teale305@gmail.com
Mini Moto Triple Crown
ROUND 1 - Iron Dog MX on Sunday, June 4th
ROUND 2 - 3 Palms on June 23rd - Main Track (Night Race)
ROUND 3 - 3 Palms on July 9th - GP Track (Day Race)
We hope to see everyone back on the new dates as we have a ton of great things in store for you guys!

Been canceled again and I imagine with place being put up for sale, this idea is toast. Been canceled 3 times for different reasons. Wonder if his heart was ever in it.

Back