• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Slacker Thursday 2/8, to the Gap

Team flat fixing

IMG_0700.jpeg

Thank you to all of you guys who jumped to my aid after we discovered the giant nail in the Beemer tire. We had a great ride, even with the flat, and yes, that is a 135 mph plug. Just saying. Also, I have RZ500rich's dykes, and I will get them to him. Sent me a message with an address and I will gladly send it to you, sir. After all, you provided the tools and the plug. Randall supplied the air and the rest provided oversight, always a plus. Thanks again to everyone, even Larry. LOL

IMG_1525.jpeg

IMG_1526.jpeg

IMG_1527.jpeg

IMG_1529.jpeg

IMG_3811.JPG

Thank you to all of you guys who jumped to my aid after we discovered the giant nail in the Beemer tire. We had a great ride, even with the flat, and yes, that is a 135 mph plug. Just saying. Also, I have RZ500rich's dykes, and I will get them to him. Sent me a message with an address and I will gladly send it to you, sir. After all, you provided the tools and the plug. Randall supplied the air and the rest provided oversight, always a plus. Thanks again to everyone, even Larry. LOL

View attachment 373773

View attachment 373774

View attachment 373775

View attachment 373776

View attachment 373777
So the guy with the best equipped shop around doesn't carry a plug kit and compressor? Who knew...:doh::lol2:

So the guy with the best equipped shop around doesn't carry a plug kit and compressor? Who knew...:doh::lol2:

Got one in the shop, I usually don't carry tools, plus I was riding with 8,000 beemers, I knew they'd have tools. I greatly appreciated them as well. I have two tire machines so I can't carry one of those.

"Use the red plugs!"
"No the black."
"Put some glue on it."
"No leave it dry."
"Someone hold the brake."
"No, the front brake."
"You gotta twist the plug in."
"No, push straight in."
"Did you ream the hole first?"
"You hold the plug and we'll lift the bike."
"Who's got the pump?"
"Which pump is the best?"
"Mine."
"No mine."
"No no, mine!"
"Who brought the Nitrogen?"
"Why is this tire on backwards?"
"13.4 volts, we're good to go. Turn the pump on..."

View attachment 373775

"Use the red plugs!"
"No the black."
"Put some glue on it."
"No leave it dry."
"Someone hold the brake."
"No, the front brake."
"You gotta twist the plug in."
"No, push straight in."
"Did you ream the hole first?"
"You hold the plug and we'll lift the bike."
"Who's got the pump?"
"Which pump is the best?"
"Mine."
"No mine."
"No no, mine!"
"Who brought the Nitrogen?"
"Why is this tire on backwards?"
"13.4 volts, we're good to go. Turn the pump on..."

Very close to spot on, sir. But I will still stand by my appreciation of all the help.

Back