• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

so if i watch stunt vidz...

Reaction score
does that make me a squid enthusiast?!?... :eek:

sup all...

my nick pretty much says it... fz1 and lovin it...

gixxer is next... tho a bit down the road... ;)

peace

Hey, fz1moto, welcome!

I enjoy watcher stunt videos as well (usually web vids). I'm just less than impressed if I see a stunter performing in traffic... ;-)

'Course, I'm a wimpy old fart...

Even on the street I have to admire the skills, the common sense is just lacking. But, I am an old fart too. And I did my share of dumb stuff.
But, as of today, I am not doing that stuff anymore...

Welcome to the site. The FZ1 is a great bike.

Watching the videos is not bad, but I'm the same way..just don't like seeing the squidboys pissing off drivers that are going to be watching me with cager eyes.

Was sitting streetside at a starbucks on lower greenville ave here in dallas saturday and one squid goes by slow, suspicious...then his partner comes by sitting on his tank with legs out front..moving along slow hoping for more views I guess, about 300 yrds back, a DPD cruiser following.

Back