• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD - 2010 KTM 690 Enduro R FOR SALE - DALLAS

Reaction score
2010 KTM 690 Enduro R

7,236 miles $6,500

Kouba Link 1” Lowering Kit
Scotts Steering Damper w/ BRP Submounts
FP Racing Brake and clutch levers
Tractive Hydraulic Preload Adjuster
Rally Raid Clutch & Brake Levers
Racks (by Berg Briggs) for Wolfman Expedition Dry Bags (included)
PivotPegz
Scotts Shark Fin
FMF Slip On
Seat Concepts Seat
Sicass Racing LED front & Rear turn signals
Euro Taillight and Fender

Replaced Tank Bolts, Billet Gas Cap, Flatland Racing Skidplate, Bleeder Valve Set, New Sprockets. Other cool stuff - Stock seat, brand new rear sprocket in package, Parts Manual., CD service manual. Odds & ends too numerous to mention.

Maintenance records and spare key provided.

KTM 690 Left 2.JPG
KTM 690 Right 2.JPG
KTM 690 Tractive Closeup 2.JPG
IMG_0062.JPG

Nice setup. I picked up a 690 that has similar upgrades and have really enjoyed it. GLWS

Dang Dennis, that's only 700 miles a year. Better than new. GLWS

2010 KTM 690 Enduro R

7,236 miles $6,500

Kouba Link 1” Lowering Kit
Scotts Steering Damper w/ BRP Submounts
FP Racing Brake and clutch levers
Tractive Hydraulic Preload Adjuster
Rally Raid Clutch & Brake Levers
Racks (by Berg Briggs) for Wolfman Expedition Dry Bags (included)
PivotPegz
Scotts Shark Fin
FMF Slip On
Seat Concepts Seat
Sicass Racing LED front & Rear turn signals
Euro Taillight and Fender

Replaced Tank Bolts, Billet Gas Cap, Flatland Racing Skidplate, Bleeder Valve Set, New Sprockets. Other cool stuff - Stock seat, brand new rear sprocket in package, Parts Manual., CD service manual. Odds & ends too numerous to mention.

Maintenance records and spare key provided.

View attachment 266159View attachment 266160View attachment 266161View attachment 266162
i have a buddy down in Austin that is very interested. He asked if I could stop by and look at it for him. Would you be available sometime this week? I live in Cedar Hill just south of Dallas. Dan 214 649 4492

If it's anything like the 450 I bought from him, it's better than described, cleaner than the pics, and comes with detailed service records. Buy from Anarchy with confidence.

Very interested in the bike. My friend Dan lives in the Dallas area and left a message on this thread to try and take a look.
Let me know if I can call to talk about it. You can text me your number at my cell 512-426-4655
Thanks
Robb

If it's anything like the 450 I bought from him, it's better than described, cleaner than the pics, and comes with detailed service records. Buy from Anarchy with confidence.
Wow thanks for the recommendation. I try to take care of my stuff.

I hope you’re still enjoying that bike.

Dan Bryant... You have a friend in Austin????

i have a buddy down in Austin that is very interested. He asked if I could stop by and look at it for him. Would you be available sometime this week? I live in Cedar Hill just south of Dallas. Dan 214 649 4492
TG :eek2:

Dennis you hanging up the helmet, or just not dual sporting much anymore?

Dan Bryant... You have a friend in Austin????

TG :eek2:
HA......Robb - he bought the KTM 690

Back